- A good bedding must be organic, absorbent and easy
to work with.
- MagicŪ Worm Bedding is made from a special
sphagnum peat moss base, an organic fibrous material which will hold
up to twenty times it's own weight in moisture.
- Color darkens worms so they are closer to natural
fish food colors.
- The spongy, fluffy structure of MagicŪ Worm
Bedding is maintained because it is made of millions of tiny fibers
that also work to toughen and condition worms so they
will live longer on the hook and catch more fish.
- When the bedding becomes black, it is full of worm
castings and needs to be replaced. Then you can use this natural
humus as an excellent potting soil.
- comp# 37150205
- Reg $3.99 Sale